St. Clair County, Michigan, offers a supportive, pro-business climate and multiple resources to assist new and expanding businesses.
- Pro-Business Legislation (State and Local)
- Low 6% Corporate Income Tax – one of the best tax environments in the country
- Pending Elimination of State Personal Property Tax
- Manufacturing Heritage of Success
- Automotive Workforce DNA
- Outstanding Automotive Supply Connections– over 25 plants within 4 hours
- International Business Development & Market Access
- Exporting Advantages via Foreign Trade Zone 210
- Tailored Workforce Recruitment and Training Resources
- Low Incidence of Natural Disasters
- Environment conducive to growth & expansion
- $150 Million in State Incentives and Assistance per year
Our region offers a business climate filled with opportunity and advantages. However in the end, where you choose to do business, raise a family, and engage a happy, productive workforce, ultimately revolves around lifestyle. Our Business Community Profile sums up why our region offers a perfect fit for business or pleasure.