Strenghening Our Community
- EDA's mission is to accelerate economic growth in our region and support the core values of the St. Clair County Economic Strategic Plan (EDSP) which are ~ People, Place and Prosperity.
- Develop an outstanding workforce aligned with business development goals of the Blue Water Region
- Ehance our education system to closely integrate with desired economic objectives
- Grow Tourism
- Enhance Quality of life and place
- Maximize our geographic location
- Retain, Strengthen and support existing businesses
- Diversify the economy
- Foster practical innovation
Leadership - Partnership - Action
The Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County is a private, non-profit organization focused on attracting new business to St. Clair County, Michigan and providing retention & expansion support to our existing industry.
The EDA offers a full range of economic development services and provides prospective new companies full service support, free of charge, throughout their site selection and real estate development process. The EDA also provides, free of charge, a variety of business retention services and counseling to our existing St. Clair County Members and Manufacturers. In addition, the EDA operates as a satellite office for the Small Business & Development Technology Center providing area entrepreneurs small business support and assistance. For more information on our services, please review our site at your leisure and contact us with any questions or need for additional help.
Entrepreneurial & Incubation Support
Grant Management Services
Financial & Incentive Packaging
Business Retention & Expansion Porgram
Site Location Assistance
Training & Education
TOLL FREE 1-877-982-9511
SEEKING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN MICHIGAN?
BUILD, BUY OR EXPAND IN ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MICHIGAN...
THE EDA IS READY TO HELP YOU GET STARTED!