Our Shoreline. Your Horizon.
- Former YMCA Site – (SOLD) - 8-story Bluewater View Condos - view development project here
Watch Video Update - by EBWTV news
- St. Clair Inn Hotel – (SOLD) - Currently undergoing a $32 Million restoration led by California-based developers Jeff Katofsky and Rick Barreca. After the restoration, the hotel will open doors once again and bring history back to life. Learn More about this project. The St. Clair Inn is expected to reopen in Spring 2019 as a Marriott Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
Watch Video Project Update - (October 2018 by CTV)
See Time Lapse Construction Photos
- MOC Site 100 McMorran Blvd – (AVAILABLE) 4 acres with 900 stunning feet of riverfront frontage, city owned, 6- story fully occoupied building (but personnel and tenants can be relocated). Perfect Mixed Use Location— upper 3 floors are ideal for condominium living, retail or office. City Of Port Huron Municipal occupies lower level and provides a steady cash flow as a main tenant (or can relocate) completely retrofitted with energy saving lighting Parking Deck/Garage
- Desmond Landing –(AVAILABLE) 40-Acre site with 9 distinct parcels, acre upon acre of beautiful waterfront. Acheson Ventures, LLC wishes to sell a very attractive 40 acre property in the south side of Port Huron on the St. Clair River to one developer who will capitalize on the opportunity for its commercial, recreational and residential development. Property location bordering on the St. Clair River: Between the mouth of Port Huron’s Black River to the north and the renovated deep water Seaway Terminal to the south. To the west, M-25, a main highway through the center of Port Huron. Interstates I-94 and I-69 business loops begin and end at Desmond Landing. Learn more: Desmond Landing Development Opportunities
- Former DTE Plant Site - (AVAILABLE) 29.73 acres ideal for mixed use development - Rail Access, 485 feet of deep water dock, 1,800+/- linear feet of water frontage.
Owned by Commercial Development Company
If you are looking to invest in waterfront development opportunities, including hotel & leisure, condominiums, retail or restaurants, we invite you to consider St. Clair County. Several opportunities with magnificent waterfront views are currently available for development or redevelopment.
Please give us a call at 810.982.9511 for a confidential market analysis or more details about these phenomenal waterfront development opportunities and more.
Situated on one of the most active border crossings in the United States, St. Clair County is a major region for trade and e-commerce. For the third year in a row, our region will host a Canadian Appreciation event that will embrace our strong border ties and frequent visits for shopping, dining and lodging from Canadian visitors. The impact of the border crossing on our local economy is tremendous, and major retailers and hotels continue to invest along the county’s main commercial corridors.
From entrepreneurial start-ups to million dollar corporate investments, organizations such as the Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County, work to promote our area’s assets and business advantages. The EDA works with many local leaders and organizations to grow the local economy through economic development and will serve as a partner in developing your business. We are a non-profit agency and offer confidential services at no cost to you.