Our Shoreline. Your Horizon.
- Former YMCA Site – (SOLD) - Blue Water Area Condos - view development project here
- St. Clair Inn Hotel – 3.5 square feet of prime riverfront frontage with historic Inn (SOLD)
- MOC Site 100 McMorran Blvd – 4 acres with 900 feet of riverfront frontage (Available)
- Desmond Landing – 2.5 Acres (Northern Section) or 16.5 acres (Southern Section) - Available
- Former DTE Plant Site - 29.73 acres ideal for mixed use development - Rail Access, 485 feet of deep water dock, 1,800+/- linear feet of water frontage
If you are looking to invest in waterfront development opportunities, including hotel & leisure, condominiums, retail or restaurants, we invite you to consider St. Clair County. Several opportunities with magnificent waterfront views are currently available for development or redevelopment.
Please give us a call at 810.982.9511 for a confidential market analysis or more details about these phenomenal waterfront development opportunities and more.
Situated on one of the most active border crossings in the United States, St. Clair County is a major region for trade and e-commerce. For the third year in a row, our region will host a Canadian Appreciation event that will embrace our strong border ties and frequent visits for shopping, dining and lodging from Canadian visitors. The impact of the border crossing on our local economy is tremendous, and major retailers and hotels continue to invest along the county’s main commercial corridors.
From entrepreneurial start-ups to million dollar corporate investments, organizations such as the Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County, work to promote our area’s assets and business advantages. The EDA works with many local leaders and organizations to grow the local economy through economic development and will serve as a partner in developing your business. We are a non-profit agency and offer confidential services at no cost to you.